How To Install Via WordPress
Download the Benelux files from your ThemeForest account. Navigate to your Downloads page on ThemeForest and find Benelux. Click the Download button and choose Installable WordPress file only. If you also want to install the child theme, please choose All files & documentation in the dropdown menu and extract the downloaded theme package, you’ll find benelux.zip and benelux-child.zip in the extracted folder.
How To Install Benelux Via WordPress
- Navigate to Appearance > Themes
- Click Add New and click the Upload Theme button.
- Browse to find the benelux.zip file on your computer and click Install Now
- Activate the newly installed theme by going to Appearance > Themes and clicking the Activate button.
- Once you activate the theme, you will see a notification message to install the required & recommended plugins.
- In the notification message, click the ‘Go Install Plugin’ button to go to the Plugins tab where you can install and activate the required & recommended plugins.
- Click on Install button on each plugin to start installing them. After you’ve installed them, Activate them.
- Spirit Framework
- Benelux Demo Data (required for demo installation)
- Breadcrumb NavXT
- Contact Form 7
- Slider Revolution
- Mailchimp for WordPress