Add Room Capacity
Before creating a room, first you need to create a Room Capacity which determines the number of guests( adults ) that a room allows. The search room function will return 0 results if room capacity is not assigned to a room. ( e.g. room capacity for a single room is 1 )
- Navigate to Room > Room Capacities.
- Enter a room capacity name and click Add New Room Capacity button.
- Change the capacity value of your newly created room capacity.
- Click Update button.
Add Extra Packages
- Go to WP Hotel Booking > Additional Packages.
- Click Add another item and fill in the package details.
- Click Save Extra button.
Create New Room
Room Subtitle – optional subtitle displayed below the main room title, it can be edited from Page Settings metabox.
Change Rooms & Room Type Slug
- Navigate to Appearance > Customize > Hotel Booking > General.
- Enter the room & room type slug you’d like to use, and click Save/Publish button.
- Navigate to Settings > Permalinks, click Save Changes button. This will activate the new slugs.
Add Text Before Price
- Navigate to Appearance > Customize > Hotel Booking > General > Price Prefix option.
- Enter the text you’d like to add e.g. “From”, and click Save/Publish button.
WP Hotel Booking Add-ons
You can extend plugins function by installing additional plugins provided by WP Hotel Booking, you can install these plugins on Appearance > Install plugins page.
- wp-hotel-booking-authorize-sim – Authorize payment gateway for WP Hotel Booking
- wp-hotel-booking-block – Block booking rooms for specific dates
- wp-hotel-booking-coupon – WP Hotel Booking Coupon
- wp-hotel-booking-report – WP Hotel Booking Report
- wp-hotel-booking-room – Support book room without search room
- wp-hotel-booking-stripe – Stripe payment gateway for WP Hotel Booking
- wp-hotel-booking-woocommerce – Support paying for a booking with the payment system provided by WooCommerce